Hiking Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru 2 days 1-night program starts on 601m above sea level at Senaru village to crater rim Senaru 601m camp the night and next day return trek to Senaru village.
Trekking Itineraries :
Arrival Day: We will come to pick up you with an air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us, and check-in hotel provides in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk the waterfall and return to the hotel.
Day 1: After an early breakfast at the hotel we will walk and register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forests. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch, we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak, and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 2: We enjoy the sunrise and a leisurely breakfast before commencing our return trek to Senaru. We pause for several rest and snack breaks on the way, stopping at Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. We arrive in Senaru at approximately 1 pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Hiking Rinjani to Crater Rim Senaru programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3-liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is the list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medication
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information price or book program hiking Rinjani to crater rim Senaru 2 days 1 night please Contact Us